|FOODS & GROCERY|
Noni fruit also known as Morinda citrifolia is found in the continent of Southeast and South Asia. Noni is a fruit whose juice is considered beneficial for health. Due to the medicinal properties of Noni fruit, it has been used for immunity booster and detoxification since ancient times. Many problems can be solved by consuming Noni juice daily because there are plenty of antioxidants, Vitamin B1, B2.B3, Vitamin A, calcium, potassium and iron found in Noni. Ebony Noni juice is very beneficial because it contains a mixture of 21 other types of herbal medicines which are as follows – Brahmi, Arjuna, Vrikshamala, Turmeric, Jamun, Apple, Shankhpushpi, Kumarpathu Trikatu, Manjistha, Ajmo, Fenugreek, Bitter gourd, Nirgundi, Sonth, Gokhru, Amla, Kalijiri, Gallo, Ashok, Ashwagandha NON
Benefits of Noni Juice
1. Blood pressure is controlled by the consumption of noni juice daily.
2. Consumption of noni juice daily provides relief in stress.
3. Helps in increasing immunity.
4 Acts as a blood purifier.
5 Effective in smoking and alcohol addiction
6. Helps in increasing platelets.
7. Being rich in anti-viral properties, cold, cough, fever and body ache are removed.
8. Helps in cancer.
9. Reduce cholestrol and Triglyceride level
10. Improve brain power
11. Helps in liver disease
12. Fight against polution
Note- Do not use it during pregnancy and lactation.